Latin America Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA) recognized seven FERRERE partners as “LACCA Approved Lawyers” in the latest update of its guide. Each year, LACCA recognizes the private attorneys most renowned for their work, career path and experience in their practice areas, both locally and regionally.
In its 2024 edition, two FERRERE partners were added to the select group. This year’s recognitions include:
- Agustín Mayer: Intellectual Property
- Diego Rodríguez: Banking & Finance, Corporate and M&A
- Gianni Gutiérrez: Tax
- Martín Cerruti: Corporate and M&A
- Sandra González: Litigation
- Verónica Raffo: Labour, Corporate and M&A
- Néstor Loizaga: Corporate and M&A
Additionally, Diego Rodríguez was recognized as Thought Leader in Banking & Finance in Uruguay.
The recognitions were included in the report prepared annually by LACCA, which is based on two key aspects: own research, and the opinions of in-house counsel who are LACCA members, who nominate practitioners to be distinguished in the guide.
For more information, click here.