It represents, among others, Scotiabank, Nestlé, Tupperware, Adecco, Nike, Pepsi, Katoen Natie, Affinia Group, Pluspetrol, Global Forest Partners, Abbott Laboratories, JCDecaux, Yazaki, Sanofi Aventis, Schlumberger, Vale, Mercado Libre, Unilever, WorleyParsons, MMR Group, Inter RAO Export, IBM, Microsoft, Autolíder, Isdefe, PDVSA, Equifax and JP Morgan.
It regularly handles clients’ day-to-day matters while at the same time ensuring high-quality advice on broad, complex and strategic issues. It is recognized for its strong experience in complex litigious matters and collective negotiations, which allows it to achieve high success rates in legal actions and makes it a first-class negotiator with unions and the government.
- Processes for setting up business and strategic planning for hiring local and foreign personnel
- Design and implementation of employment contracts, remuneration structures, benefit packages, and share purchase and retirement plans
- Social Security contributions and advice on coverage systems (illness, maternity, work accidents, expatriation)
- Preparation and oversight of personnel policies and internal regulations
- Compliance audits, internal investigations and administrative inquiries
- Training courses for directors, managers and personnel in general
- Preventive labor and social security advice on day-to-day operations
- Participation in service outsourcing processes, internal reorganizations and restructurings
- Employment and service contract terminations: negotiations and pre-judicial advice
- Defense in government administration inspections or penalties
- Strategic advice and defense in labor claims
- Collective bargaining with company and sector unions. Advice and drafting of collective agreements. Defense in cases of union actions
- Job health and safety audit and compliance processes
- Labor and social security due diligence processes