International Tax Review (ITR) announced its short list for the ITR Americas Tax Awards 2022. FERRERE obtained nine nominations, including one regional, two individual, and six for the three jurisdictions in which the firm has a presence: Bolivia, Paraguay and Uruguay.
The nominations are:
- FERRERE Bolivia: Tax Firm of the Year and Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year
- FERRERE Paraguay: Tax Firm of the Year
- FERRERE Uruguay: Tax, Transfer Pricing and Indirect Tax Firm of the Year
- Pro Bono Firm of the Year
- Gianni Gutiérrez: Latin America Indirect Tax Practice Leader of the Year
- Laura Caffera: Latin America Indirect Tax Rising Star
The nominations highlight not only constant work and coordination among the firm’s regional tax teams to offer the best service to its clients, but also the practitioners’ broad experience and training.
The award ceremony will be held in person in New York on September 22, 2022.
To see all the nominations, click here.