FERRERE received 11 nominations for a new edition of the Women in Business Law Awards, due to its commitment to diversity and inclusion, and the quality of its professionals in the Latin American context, in the different practice areas considered.
FERRERE is nominated in the following categories:
- Gender Diversity
- Women in Business Law
- Firm of the Year in Uruguay
- Diverse Women Lawyers
In turn, six FERRERE lawyers are finalists in seven different categories:
- Best Litigation Lawyer in Latin America: Soledad Díaz
- Best Corporate Lawyer in Latin America: Verónica Franco
- Best Tax Lawyer in Latin America: Isabel Laventure
- Best Intellectual Property Lawyer in Latin America: Stella Weng
- Best Arbitration Lawyer in Latin America: Soledad Diaz
- Rising Star in Taxes: Erika Bañuelos
- Intellectual Property Rising Star: Montserrat Puente
The awards, organized by Legal Media Group, which includes International Financial Law Review (IFLR), International Tax Review (ITR) and Managing IP, will be presented at an in-person event in New York on June 8.
For more information, click here.