FERRERE’s multijurisdictional Compliance & Risk Management team advises its clients on strategies to manage and reduce risk, including identifying and complying with local and international regulations applicable to their operations, as well as responding to investigations by local and foreign regulators and allegations of corporate misconduct.
The multidisciplinary team, composed by FERRERE legal and regulatory experts, possesses an in-depth understanding of today’s increasingly aggressive and interconnected regulatory environment, allowing us to advise our clients on complex issues with cross-border implications.
- Regulatory compliance, investigations and oversight
- Risk management
- Anti-asset laundering and anti-terrorism financing
- Internal investigations and control of critical situations and tension between management/board of directors/company owners
- Anti-corruption due diligence procedures
- Preparation of know-your-client and supplier files
- Preparation and adaptation of codes of ethics and manuals
- Personnel training (employees, managers, directors and shareholders)