FERRERE advises clients in this industry on the different stages of mining activity. It prepares and negotiates contracts involving mining companies, surface rights holders, government authorities, and civil society organizations, among others.
FERRERE’s experience contributes to expansion and development of mining businesses by advising on issues involving mining rights, concessions and permits. Clients and potential counterparties alike recognize this, which has also led to the firm’s involvement as a regular consultant on updates of current regulations. The FERRERE team has also specialized in litigation related to mining activity and projects.
- Mining exploitation agreements and easements
- Negotiation with surface land rights holders, local communities and national authorities
- Administrative procedures and appeals related to obtaining mining permits
- Advice on conflicts between mining and other economic activities
- Advice on mining infrastructure projects
- Litigation related to the effects of mining activity on private properties