The Consumer Products team of experts provides advice on regulatory frameworks matters in line with its clients’ operations and with regional, national and municipal health issues.
Additionally, FERRERE’s attorneys in different legal services assist retail clients with their tax, corporate, labor, trademark and antitrust matters.
Renowned consumer product companies are FERRERE clients, including Arcor, BRF, Diageo, Nike, Nestlé, P&G and Unilever, among others. The firm’s practitioners generally provide advice on legal marketing and also contribute to the design of promotions and special offers with a view to avoiding subsequent claims, legal actions or penalties. They also advise on dispute arbitration in the area of comparative advertising, among others, involving the regulatory authority.
Its overarching criterion is to reduce the probability of conflict, but when clients are involved in such situations the team reacts to their defense, finding rapid, conclusive and practical solutions.
- Representation of clients in advertising arbitration with the advertising regulator
- Representation and assistance to clients on consumer claims brought before authorities
- Implementation and obtaining authorizations for competitions, drawings and commercial promotions
- Approval of campaigns, comparative advertising, legal marketing
- Review and approval of labeling, tagging and claims