FERRERE represents practically all of the construction market’s leading companies on multiple projects and in diverse ways. It advises clients like Saceem, Ingener, Montelecnor, Cielo Azul and SIE, among others. It covers a broad spectrum: from assistance on setting up operations and compliance with qualification requirements for public works, through support on surmounting everyday difficulties in their expansion.
The firm assists ventures in the sector in their relations with the Government, business chambers and unions, and also cooperates on processes for execution of large-scale infrastructure works.
- Structuring of project financing agreements
- Negotiation, drafting and review of local and international contracts
- Urban development permits
- Regulatory advice
- Dispute resolution, in judicial proceedings and arbitration
- Labor and job safety compliance audits
- Legal engineering of efficient contract structures with outsourced companies and for compliance audits
- Collective bargaining at company and Salary Board levels