FERRERE once again was issued ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System Certification by the prestigious British Standards Institution (BSI). This is the third consecutive year in which FERRERE has obtained this approval.
The license affords the firm and its clients greater security and corroborates compliance with necessary security standards.
The chief benefits of having a good information security management system are, among others:
- Protection of personal data, inside and outside the organization
- Maintaining confidentiality of information that requires protection
- Reporting detected or suspected security incidents
- Employee awareness and compliance with policies, procedures and controls
- Compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Preventing system downtime and failures
- Continuity of business in the event of any fatality
Screen blocking, locked document storage when necessary, appropriate document destruction, correct information transfer based on sensitivity, careful use of mobile devices, visitor access control, and use of robust passwords, among many others, are everyday practices at FERRERE.
License number: IS 614823