The firm assists its clients on obtaining authorizations and permits for plant construction and operation, as well as tracking of environmental and occupational health and safety rules that regulate the sector.
The firm’s practitioners who represent chemical industry companies participated in the first litigations in the country involving environmental issues related to this area of activity and maintain ongoing working relationships with regulatory authorities. Locally and regionally they provide clients with preventive advice and compile specific regulatory frameworks for particular subsectors.
Especialidades dentro del área:
- Company organization and authorization, analysis of registry requirements for chemical companies, precursors and specially controlled chemicals and agrochemicals
- Advice on regulatory aspects of local distribution agreements, contract preparation, negotiation and termination, change of local distributor, impact and transfer of agrochemicals registries
- Handling of product recall situations
- Specific contract advice: commodatum agreements, grain assignments, technological value, etc.
- Regulatory advice on quality control agreements, logistics and outsourced services
- Advice on public tenders; preparation, transfer of awardee capacity
- Advice on implementation of mergers of local subsidiaries in international mergers and demergers
- Advice on business risk management, analysis and implementation of guarantees